We are currently looking for an experienced QA Engineer!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Smith Micro Software, a NASDAQ company that creates software products and services to simplify, secure, and enhance the mobile experience. We have offices in Aliso Viejo, Pittsburgh, Stockholm, Belgrade and Braga.
The Belgrade team is primarily engaged in the development of family location and protection services technology that is currently live in multiple carriers around the globe with focus on safety and protection of children, the elderly, and other family members requiring extra care.
The ideal candidate is a QA Engineer with a strong drive to ensure that products released from SMSI adhere to internal standards and meet customer expectations. This position will require interaction with other members of QA, developers, program managers, product managers, sales and working directly with the customer to ensure that requirements are being adequately tested while assisting the customer with root cause isolation on tier 4 support escalations, with opportunities currently available in our main product line, SafePath.
We work in a fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Belgrade office!
If you’re up for the challenge, send your CV to email@example.com.
- Generate test plans, test scripts and test reports for targeted Smith Micro software
- Execute tests, including but not limited to regression tests and performance tests
- Update and report issues into Smith Micro’s bug tracking tool and work with Software Engineers to resolve issues
- Maintain detailed records of all test cases and reports on all tests run against each development release
- Perform advanced maintenance and troubleshooting on Windows/Linux workstations
- Assist with deployment, delivery and support of software to customer environments
- Run automated test scripts against Android and iOS devices and assist with writing new automation code for new test scenarios.
- Participate in regular meetings with customers, product managers, product managers and sales to ensure that test requirements are being met while adhering to aggressive release schedules.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with a wide range of platforms including Linux Server, SQL databases, Android devices, iOS devices and web services
- Experience working with Android and/or iOS Debugging tools
- Experience working with AWS or other Cloud Computing platforms
- Working knowledge of Linux platform and CLI interfaces
- Working knowledge of scripting or programming languages including Java, Python, Bash, and/or Perl
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience with commercial test management systems, such as SpiraTeam or TestTrack
- Experience with defect management systems such as JIRA, BugZilla or ClearQuest
- Previous demonstrated experience writing test plans that validate complex requirements
- Proven debugging & troubleshooting skills
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|