Imagic Offers Everything PC Users Need to Easily Organize, Browse, Search and Edit Photos and Video Including Automated Corrections and HDR Support
ALISO VIEJO, CA - Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMSI) Productivity and Graphics Group today announced that it has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with STOIK Imaging to publish Imagic™, the all-in-one media management software that lets users manage their photos, videos and other media, while providing powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to customize pictures and videos for sharing with colleagues, friends and family.
As personal media libraries grow, sorting through gigabytes of photos and videos becomes more challenging and time-consuming. STOIK Imagic allows users to quickly browse, organize, search, catalog and edit all their media. They can also apply automatic adjustments to remove common flaws, such as red eye, under exposure and low light noise. With Imagic's video tools, consumers can effortlessly make home videos using transitions, filters and animated titles, including the ability to add voiceovers and music. Even if a user's digital photos and videos are scattered across their computer, Imagic automatically locates and displays them for easy viewing, browsing and searching.
"Imagic has already sold over 20 million copies worldwide and Smith Micro will be focused on extending Imagic's reach to a new audience of users through our global network of retailers and distribution partners," said Steve Yatson, Sr. Director of Productivity & Graphics at Smith Micro Software. "Imagic bundles the functionality of dozens of standalone programs into one intuitive application, including the ability to manage and edit software via a browser, professional-quality image and video editing, and advanced social media integration."
Key Features and Benefits of Imagic:
- Quickly Improve Photos - Automatically edit multiple photos at once to quickly fix common issues like red eye, noise, exposure and more!
- Integrated Video Editor - Easily add stunning video effects, voiceovers and music; adjust color, reduce camera shake and combine photos with video
- HDR Stitching - Create an HDR (High Dynamic Range) image from exposure-bracketed photos with automatic alignment
- Automatic Organization - Ability to quickly find all media files on your computer and organize them in a single location for easy browsing, searching and editing
- Geotag Images - Includes geotagging which assigns photos to specific points on Google Earth or Google Maps
- Have Fun with the Whole Family - Instantly turn a photo into a puzzle, apply artistic effects to images using icons and brushes, create greeting cards and calendars, or upload photo albums to Google Picasa for ordering prints online
Pricing and Availability:
The MSRP for STOIK Imagic is $49.99 and is available direct from the Smith Micro online store at: http://www.smithmicro.com/imagic and from popular resellers, catalogs and distribution partners worldwide. STOIK Imagic supports Windows®7, Vista and XP.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.:
Smith Micro Software, Inc., headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, with offices in Europe and Asia, develops mobility solutions that enable seamless broadband connectivity and next generation media and mobile convergence products over wireless networks.
The Company's Productivity and Graphics Group provides software solutions for people who want their computing experience to be more secure, organized and creative. Smith Micro Software's complete lines of products are available through its sales groups, and direct from its websites, retail distributors and value-added resellers. Smith Micro Software's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol SMSI. For more information, please visit: http://www.smithmicro.com.
Smith Micro and the Smith Micro logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.