Explosive Mobile Engagement: "Go Native"
The proliferation of smartphones, geofencing, indoor location and analytics has transformed the meaning of "native" for mobile marketers, app developers and consumers.
"Native" used to mean a reliance on Facebook and Google for in-stream ads that seem like organic content. It now refers to the use of on-device, local intelligence to get beyond the beacon to understand the context of a mobile user's interactions.
Native control of functionality makes apps more popular with customers. It spells the difference between single-digit usage and delivers the full potential of personalized mobile marketing.
Understanding the power of "Going Native" is essential for:
- Mobile Marketing Professionals
- Mobile App Developers - both independent and brand-based
- Retailers implementing indoor location-based marketing strategies
- Mobile customer experience professionals
In this exclusive webinar, Opus Research and executives from Smith Micro discuss the impact of a native device experience on mobile marketing.
* Registration required below to watch the webinar recording.