Smith Micro to Showcase Value Added Solutions for Today’s Digital Lifestyle At Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2019
PITTSBURGH, PA, September 27, 2019 – Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMSI) today announced it will exhibit at Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2019, the fastest growing tradeshow for all sectors of mobile technology in North America. The conference will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center from October 22-24, 2019. The Smith Micro meeting room will be located at Hall West – Level 2 Stand W2.512-B.
Smith Micro will be demonstrating several of their innovative solutions, including:
- SafePath®, a Connected
Life Platform delivering the best connected life experience across families and
the connected devices that are part of their daily digital lifestyle, inside
and outside the home. The SafePath platform brings together people and their
devices in a seamless experience created by a common platform that includes:
- SafePath Family – Location and parental controls made easy for the whole family.
- SafePath IoT – Bringing people and the connected devices together under a single common experience.
- SafePath Home – In-home parental controls, connected to IoT management and home network security.
- ViewSpotTM delivers consistent and dynamic retail display management to all devices and live displays in the wireless carrier retail space to take control of the customer’s in-store journey. The ViewSpot platform also offers dynamic pricing, a connected customer experience and valuable analytics and monitoring.
- CommSuite® is the next generation of voice messaging which provides a voice platform currently deployed on millions of mobile handsets. CommSuite creates a compelling value proposition through core, complementary and partner experiences that attract and retain voice messaging subscribers and create new monetization and engagement opportunities.
To schedule a meeting with Smith Micro at MWC Los Angeles, please click here or email Beth Miller at email@example.com.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.:
Smith Micro develops software to simplify and enhance the mobile experience, providing solutions to some of the leading wireless service providers and cable MSOs around the world. From enabling the family digital lifestyle to providing powerful voice messaging capabilities, our solutions enrich today’s connected lifestyles while creating new opportunities to engage consumers via smartphones and consumer IoT devices. The Smith Micro portfolio also includes a wide range of products for creating, sharing and monetizing rich content, such as visual voice messaging, optimizing retail content display and performing analytics on any product set. For more information, visit www.smithmicro.com.
Smith Micro and the Smith Micro logo are registered trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.