A fantastic opportunity to join Smith Micro Software, Inc., a NASDAQ company, that creates software products and services that simplify, secure, and enhance the mobile experience. We have offices in Aliso Viejo, Pittsburgh, Stockholm, Belgrade and Braga. Our team is international, made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities.
Are you looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? We are looking for a talented Scrum Master to join our growing technology team, working on the delivery of connected digital lifestyle experiences and family safety solutions with focus on the safety and protection of children, the elderly, and other family members requiring extra care.
We work in a relaxed and fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Belgrade office!
To learn more about what we do, visit www.smithmicro.com.
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to work with software development teams in an enterprise software development environment. You will be joining a team of ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together.
As the Scrum Master, you will be empowered to help guiding experienced teams of software developers, building and releasing the product. You will be responsible for ensuring that team members understand Agile values and principles and that Scrum is understood and enacted. You will be supporting and coaching your teams, helping them to spot and resolve inefficiencies, connect better with other teams and business stakeholders, and feel more comfortable and happier at work.
You will also be actively participating on refining the Agile implementation strategy for the company along with the rest of the Agile team.
- Executing the Agile implementation strategy across teams, promoting Agile way of thinking across the company
- Coaching and support teams with their Scrum implementations, ensuring they are practicing the core agile principles of focus, commitment, courage, respect and openness
- Facilitating meetings, discussions, decisions and conflict resolution
- Coaching Product Owners on effective Product Backlog management, release planning and value delivery
- Assisting in developing self-organized and empowered Scrum teams that are well aligned with each other, as well as with the company’s business goals, and understand how their work contributes to those goals
- Guiding the teams on continuous improvement towards delivering value continuously and not just delivering software
- Protecting the teams from external noise and help establish proper communication channels with stakeholders abroad
- Collecting evidence and metrics to help with guiding the team’s understanding of their agile practice and information actions for continual improvement
- Working on visualization strategies, creating an environment of collective awareness
- Welcoming feedback at any time and situation, nurturing that attitude to individuals and teams
- Being mindful of the motivation and morale of people in the teams and work with other key roles in improving their days
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master for more than one team;
- 5+ years of experience in the software development area (developer/project manager/product manager background)
- Someone who actively exemplifies the Agile principles and values
- Good understanding of what “servant leadership” means
- A people centric approach with a passion for helping people and teams grow
- Someone who is not afraid to fail and learn from it
- Exceptional personal interaction skills with the ability to positively influence teams and individuals
- A team minded, responsible, adaptable and autonomous Scrum Master while at the same time maintaining an excellent alignment with the other Scrum Masters and the rest of the company
- Ability to help others overcome problems by encouraging thinking outside the box while never compromising quality
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Kanban and XP (Extreme Programming)
- Certified Scrum Master accreditation
- Scaled aAgile experience (LeSS experience will be valued)
- Experience in using and configuring Jira
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Program Management|