In this research-based webinar, Eytan Urbas, VP of Corporate Strategy at Smith Micro Software and Steve Bell, Principal Analyst at TU-Automotive Group, discuss the paradoxical role the smartphone plays in driver safety. Is it a dangerous distraction or a unique tool that can be used to teach safer driving habits?
Watch the webinar replay to gain insight on the following topics:
- Parental concerns regarding the safety of their teen drivers.
- Smartphones’ impact on teen drivers’ safety and risk profiles.
- How existing tech helps parents teach safe driving habits to their teens.
- Parental willingness to employ driver safety monitoring technology/mobile apps
- Opportunities for consumer-facing brands to position themselves as safety advocates among families with young drivers.