We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer!
Working with a team of software engineers developing products and projects on different technologies that are shipped worldwide (iOS, Android, web single page apps, cloud based backend solutions), your primary focus will be to work in the analysis, customization and implementation of SafePath Family in mobile carriers across the globe with implementations currently live in Europe, Asia and North America.
We work in a relaxed and fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Braga office!
- Design, develop and test backend, web and/or mobile apps work required to enable SafePath based implementations on T1 mobile carriers.
- Analyze integration/customization requirements, identify dependencies, propose suitable implementation strategies and breakdown requirements into smaller dev tasks.
- Interact with internal stakeholders and the customer to clarify technical requirements and for any other activity related to the project.
- Participate in design and code reviews and help improve overall quality of the team.
- Help mentor less experienced software developers in technology, architecture and patterns.
- Develop unit tests, update and run test plans, and work on bug fixing.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and build automation.
- Help ensure performance, scalability, quality and responsiveness of our products and customizations.
- Evaluate, propose and implement the usage of new technologies and frameworks to maximize team efficiency.
- Occasional traveling may be required for kick-off and other meetings with the customer.
- 3+ years of experience.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of backend development life cycle and associated patterns.
- Experience with web development technologies and/or mobile native apps development.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience developing Java EE based solutions.
- Experience with RESTful/SOAP web services development.
- Experience with DBMS systems (MySQL is preferred).
- Experience using Java frameworks and APIs.
- Basic experience developing single page applications using Angular or React.
- Basic experience with iOS or Android native app development.
- Basic experience with Linux OS based distributions.
- Basic experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies.
- Experience with Docker or other container based technology is a plus.