Do you want to be part of an experienced and inventive tech company that is a strategic partner who provides indispensable solutions to major mobile network carriers?
Do you strive to create visually appealing content that is user friendly and intuitive and utilizes your skills in server development to address technical challenges?
Do you want to be an integral part of a team that is supporting our exciting new retail platform, ViewSpot, which functions as vital extension of a mobile carrier’s sales team?
If this sounds like you, then you might be Smith Micro’s newest Full Stack Developer. Come join our team as we provide next generation solutions to mobile networks and their customers.
For the past 30 years Smith Micro Software, Inc. has provided software and services that simplify, secure, and enhance the mobile experience. Our portfolio of wireless solutions include a wide range of client and server applications that manage voice, data, security and connectivity over mobile broadband networks. Our customers are the world’s leading mobile and cable network operators, mobile device manufacturers, and enterprise businesses.
Become a part of an engaging culture at an innovative company that has the experience of a technology leader and the heart of a startup. As a Smith Micro Full Stack Angular Developer, you will be an essential member of a software development team that designs, develops, and delivers creative features for content and device management within the wireless provider retail space.
If you’re up for the challenge, send your CV to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test and deploy web based Single-Page Applications
- Design and develop scalable backend applications and
external/internal REST APIs
- Work closely with development and QE teams to release software continuously
- Troubleshoot and resolve server deployment issues
- Communicate and interact with a team of software and quality engineers to achieve common business and technical goals
- Perform peer code reviews
- 2+ years of front end development
- Angular ≥ 2
- Test automation (Protractor, Karma)
- Git SCM
- HTML5 and CSS
- A personal commitment to excellence when approaching problems and delivering well tested and formatted code
- An analytical mind with great problem-solving skills that can provide pragmatic and solid solutions for complex software engineering tasks
- Effectively communicate project status, blockers, and questions to team members
- Articulate problems and solutions clearly to team members in both verbal and written communications
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, agile environment that has multiple project initiatives under different time constraints
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on large code bases
- 1+ years of back end development
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Apache or Nginx
- Cloud infrastructure and server deployment (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Accustomed to working in an Agile development environment using JIRA
“Good to have” Experience
- Java or Python
- Relational databases
- Linux system administration
- Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA
- B.S. (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Science fields preferable
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.