Animation Software Provides Lip-Syncing, Enhanced Drawing Tools and Motion Tracking to Simplify Workflow and Design
ALISO VIEJO, CA - Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMSI) Productivity and Graphics Group, today announced the availability of Anime Studio™ Pro 6, the complete animation software for professional animators. Anime Studio Pro 6 lets artists bring their animations to life for HD movies, cartoon animation, cutouts and full-length film or video.
Anime Studio Pro 6 speeds up production time with powerful features such as motion tracking, built-in lip-syncing, vector-based drawing tools, bone-rigging and the ability to import scanned drawings and images. Anime Studio Pro 6 also contains an extensive library of ready-to-use content that includes fully rigged characters, props, action words, stock video, images and sound effects allowing users to focus on creating compelling animations and digital shorts.
"With new features such as video motion tracking and layer-based auto shading, Anime Studio Pro 6 delivers everything needed to create professional quality animation in a complete package that saves time and resources for artists," said Steve Yatson, Sr. Director of Graphics Solutions at Smith Micro Software. "Anime Studio Pro 6 is packed with powerful tools designed to enhance the creative process and enable animators to achieve their professional goals and express their true talents."
"Since Freakish Kid's transition to a totally digital pipeline four years ago, Anime Studio Pro has been our first and only choice for all 2D animation that we produce," said Stu Gamble, CEO and Director/Producer of Freakish Kid, an international digital film studio "We're very excited about the release of Anime Studio Pro 6 and can't wait to integrate it into our digital pipeline to ensure our productions make an indelible imprint on our global list of clients such as Nickelodeon, FX and Cartoon Network."
Anime Studio 6 Pro Features and Benefits:
- NEW - Motion Tracking - Objects can now be attached to visual markers in any video clip allowing users to easily match object and video motion for professional results
- NEW - Integrated Lip-Syncing - Built on the AST production sync library, users can easily synchronize characters' lips and mouths through a simple and intuitive process that yields extremely accurate results
- NEW - Scatter Brush - Paint with vectors while controlling the size and spacing of each individual object. Easily create seemingly random fills such as grass, bubbles or stars in a night sky
- NEW - Scripting with LUA 5.1 - Update to the versatile LUA engine with more exposure of Anime Studio's inner workings. Provides more power to create unique tools and plug-ins, create particle effects such as fire and explosions, and customize tool behaviors to support individual user's workflow
- NEW - Auto Shading - Similar to Ambient Occlusion, creates realistic shading based on lines and object contrast within each layer creating stylistic 3D effects
- NEW - Morph Targets - Create, save, and blend morph targets to combine character expressions and emotions. Save and reuse previous poses and character positions and even blend colors and fills with this time saving and versatile feature
- NEW - Sequencer - Easily adjust the timing and synchronization of audio and video tracks by utilizing the simple timeline. Mix and match audio, video, images and animated components to create digital shorts and animations
- HD Video Support - Offers full support for importing and exporting high definition video files, then integrating them with toon characters, props, audio and special effects for stunning high-definition creations
- Professional Output - Lets users output video and animation of unlimited length to formats including NTSC/PAL D1/DV standard and Widescreen, HDV and HDTV 780p and 1080p, as well as AVI, MOV and Flash
Pricing and Availability:
The MSRP for Anime Studio Pro 6 is $199.99, with upgrades from previous versions priced at $129.99. Anime Studio Pro 6 is available direct from the Smith Micro online store at: http://www.smithmicro.com/anime, and from popular resellers, catalogs and distribution partners worldwide.
For Site Licensing and Educational pricing, email email@example.com, or contact Smith Micro at: 831-768-3612.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.:
Smith Micro Software, Inc., headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, with offices in Europe and Asia, develops mobility solutions that enable seamless broadband connectivity and next generation media and mobile convergence products over wireless networks.
The Company's Productivity and Graphics Group provides software solutions for people who want their computing experience to be more secure, organized and creative. Smith Micro's complete lines of products are available through its sales groups, direct from its websites, retail distributors and value-added resellers. Smith Micro's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol SMSI. For more information, please visit: http://www.smithmicro.com.
Smith Micro and the Smith Micro logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.