All-In-One Mac Solution to Diagnose and Repair Hard Drive Problems, Clean Up Hard Drive Clutter, Backup Files and Boost Overall Performance
ALISO VIEJO, CA - Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMSI) Productivity and Graphics Group, today announced the availability of CheckIt® 2 System Performance Suite for the Macintosh. CheckIt 2 keeps Macs running at peak performance by combining five top Macintosh utilities into a single package that includes TechTool® Platinum, Spring Cleaning®10, EMC® Retrospect® Express, ExecutiveSync™ and StuffIt® Standard. Together these applications provide Mac enthusiasts with a simple, affordable solution to ensure their Macs are running flawlessly at all times.
With CheckIt 2's comprehensive suite of utilities, Mac users can quickly diagnose and fix hard drive issues, better manage file clutter to be more productive and back up critical files to prevent data loss. CheckIt enables users to compress files to save space, protect files with encryption and offers the ability to synchronize files to keep them up-to-date wherever they reside.
"Losing important files or enduring costly downtime caused by hardware problems can be a painful experience, which is why over a million computers currently run CheckIt branded technology," said Fletcher Wu, Product Manager at Smith Micro. "By combining a broad range of performance utilities, we have developed a powerful, yet "easy-on-the-pocket" solution that solves a wide range of computer problems in one single suite."
CheckIt 2 System Performance Suite includes:
- TechTool Platinum - Fixes hardware problems before critical information is affected and creates a bootable DVD to diagnose and quickly repair problems
- Spring Cleaning - Reduces hard drive clutter, protects data and online privacy, and helps users to manage files to boost performance on their Macs
- EMC Retrospect Express - Backs up critical files and restores lost data so that users can easily schedule automatic backups to ensure their content is never lost
- ExecutiveSync - Enables users to keep their files up-to-date regardless of location or whether on a Mac, Windows or Linux PCs
- StuffIt Standard - Saves users' disk space, making photos, music and documents smaller and more email friendly. StuffIt also allows users to create StuffIt or ZIP archives and access over 30 different compression file formats
Pricing, Availability and Requirements:
The MSRP for CheckIt 2 System Performance Suite is $99.99. Registered users of the original CheckIt System Performance Suite can upgrade for $39.99. The application is available direct from the Smith Micro web store at http://www.smithmicro.com/checkit/spsuite and at popular retailers, catalogs and distribution partners worldwide.
Registered users of any version of CheckIt 2 System Performance Suite can upgrade to StuffIt Deluxe 2009 for just $29.99. To upgrade, please visit: http://www.smithmicro.com/checkit/spsuite/upgrade.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.:
Smith Micro Software, Inc., headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, with offices in Europe and Asia, develops mobility solutions that enable seamless broadband connectivity and next generation of media and mobile convergence products over wireless networks.
The Company's Productivity and Graphics Group provides software solutions for people who want their computing experience to be more secure, organized and creative. Smith Micro's complete lines of products are available through Smith Micro's Wireless, OEM, and Enterprise Sales groups, and direct from its websites, retail and value-added resellers (VARs). Smith Micro's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol SMSI. For more information, please visit: http://www.smithmicro.com.
Smith Micro and the Smith Micro logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.