Easy-to-Use Tools Now Include a Beginner's Mode to Help Aspiring Animators Create Animations and Share Finished Projects via Facebook and YouTube
ALISO VIEJO, CA - Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMSI) Productivity and Graphics Group today announced the availability of Anime Studio® Debut 7, the complete animation program for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime and cut-out animations in styles of South Park, JibJab and much more. Anime Studio Debut 7 features an intuitive interface, built-in Audio Recording and Lip-Syncing, as well as a stocked Content Library.
Learning to use a new animation program can feel intimidating for beginners, who are often overwhelmed by the amount of options, screens, and features available to them. Anime Studio Debut 7 offers a brand new Beginner's Mode that can be turned on or off and gently guides first time animators through key animation tools and techniques. The Beginner's Mode gives anyone quick access to the essential features of Anime Studio with short video tutorials, roll-over instructions and a streamlined interface to enable anyone to start creating animations within moments of opening the software.
The program provides the power and flexibility to mix and match your own drawings with stock content assets and photographs to create cutting-edge, one-of-a-kind animations. For those users who want to add sound, music or dialogue to their finished product, Anime Studio offers integrated audio recording and built in lip-synching. Once complete, users can upload their creations to popular sites like YouTube and Facebook to share their projects with friends and family online.
"With the latest version of Anime Studio, we wanted to address the experience of many first-time users who dive straight into the program, but need a little assistance in getting started," said Sarina DuPont, Product Manager, Productivity and Graphics Group at Smith Micro Software. "Designed for cartoon and film fans who are inspired to tell their own story through animation, Anime Studio Debut 7 is the ideal application for any user, regardless of experience or age."
Anime Studio Debut 7 Features and Benefits:
- NEW - Beginner's Mode - Beginner's Mode helps users start animating right away
- NEW - Integrated Audio Recording - Ability to record your own sound clips within Anime Studio with integrated Audio Recording
- NEW - Content Library - Users can quickly organize and access content with the new Library
- NEW - Toon Image & Video Filter - Apply a cartoon style effect to any image or video
- NEW - Freehand Brush Styles - A variety of customizable brush styles make creating original artwork a snap
- NEW - Image Masking Tool - Allows users to easily select and remove unwanted background colors from photos using the Image Masking tool
- NEW - Follow Path Tool - Select any character or object to follow and bend along a pre-drawn path, making animating along curves easy
- NEW - Gather Media Functio - Collects all files (audio, video, and images) and creates folders for the collected media to prevent the hassle of lost info and broken.
- NEW - More Included Content - More ready-to-use content such as characters, audio and props
- NEW - File Transfer - Create and archive projects within Anime Studio and then seamlessly upload them to the Web, with free 2GB of storage space.
Pricing and Availability:
The MSRP for Anime Studio Debut 7 is $49.99 at http://www.smithmicro.com/anime, with upgrades from previous versions priced at $19.99 at www.smithmicro.com/debutupgrades and from popular resellers, catalogs and distribution partners worldwide.
Owners of Anime Studio Pro can upgrade to Anime Studio Pro 7 for $129.99 at www.smithmicro.com/proupgrades.
For Site Licensing and Educational pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Smith Micro at: 831-768-3612.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.:
Smith Micro Software, Inc., headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, with offices in Europe and Asia, develops mobility solutions that enable seamless broadband connectivity and next generation media and mobile convergence products over wireless networks.
The Company's Productivity and Graphics Group provides software solutions for people who want their computing experience to be more secure, organized and creative. Smith Micro Software's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol SMSI. For more information, please visit: http://www.smithmicro.com.
Smith Micro, the Smith Micro logo, and Anime Studio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.