Provides Hands-Free Access to Email, Calendar and Contacts from any Mobile Device
ALISO VIEJO, CA - Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMSI) Consumer Group today announced that it has signed an exclusive publishing agreement to distribute Voice on the Go®, an annual subscription service that provides hands-free and eyes-free access to email, calendar and contacts from any mobile device.
Voice on the Go allows subscribers to use voice commands to safely access content from any cell phone, BlackBerry®, smartphone or other phone-activated Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) while traveling or any time they are out of the home or office.
"To better connect busy individuals with the critical information they rely on throughout the day, Voice on the Go lets users stay connected and be more productive regardless of their location, even when they are on the road," said Mark Leitch, Vice President and GM for Smith Micro Software, Inc., Consumer Software Group. "Voice on the Go makes it easy to do everything from accessing email, calendars and contacts, to creating new appointments without ever touching or looking at your phone. With this partnership, all the great product features of Voice on the Go are now available at a special price through Smith Micro distribution channels worldwide."
"We are very excited to welcome Smith Micro as our newest distribution partner," said John McLeod, Chief Executive Officer, of Voice on the Go. "Smith Micro's track record is enviable and we look forward to benefiting from their many relationships in the retail and wireless channels."
Voice on the Go can be activated quickly with no voice training and no special hardware or software to download. Voice on the Go works on any mobile phone, on any carrier network and supports popular email services.
- Email - Listen to email and compose new messages on most popular email services using any mobile device.
- Contacts - Use voice recognition to easily search and place calls to anyone on a contact list.
- Calendar - Users can check their calendars and make new appointments without ever typing.
- Languages - With local access numbers for North America and Europe, English-speaking subscribers can easily stay in touch when traveling.
- Safe, Secure and Easy to Use - Hands-free and eyes-free access to email, calendar and contacts lets users remain in touch and stay productive. Voice on the Go's secure solution protects account data with 128bit SSL encryption plus password and PIN (Personal Identification Number) protection.
- One-Year Subscription - Users can save money by taking advantage of the one-year subscription offer through Smith Micro.
Pricing and Availability:
The MSRP for the Voice on the Go annual subscription is $49.99 from Smith Micro. It is available at the Smith Micro web store at: http://www.smithmicro.com and popular retailers, catalogs and distribution partners worldwide.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.:
Smith Micro Software, Inc., headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, with offices in Europe and Asia, develops smart communication solutions that enable people to connect, share, distribute and manage information over wireless and wired networks. The Smith Micro Consumer Group provides solutions for people who want to be more secure, organized, productive and creative. Award-winning Smith Micro products such as Poser®, Spring Cleaning® and StuffIt Deluxe® are sold at www.smithmicro.com and through retail and distribution partners worldwide to help consumers get the most out of their personal and professional lives. Smith Micro's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol SMSI.
Smith Micro and the Smith Micro logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.